Moka Espresso Coffee Maker Latte Piano Cottura Filtro Coffee Machine Coffee Pot Percolator Tools Cafetiere Coffee Maker Pot
Method of operation
1. The hot water into the next cup, the height should not exceed the pressure relief valve.
2. grinding coffee powder (recommended small Eagle 2-3 file), the coffee powder into the powder cup, can be more down some. With chopsticks or bean spoon will be more powder smoothed. Do not press the powder, so as not to powder too real water pressure can not penetrate the coffee powder, can not extract the coffee liquid, so that the coffee can not flow into the seat.
3. The filter paper slightly water, attached to the upper filter, screw on the seat.
4. spin on the seat (to tighten the pressure will not leak Oh). Be careful not to rotate the force of the Mocha pot, so it is easy to turn the handle. Add hot water, then easy to make the base hot, it is recommended to help with towels.
5. Do not heat more than the base of a gas or alcohol oven. If you use the induction cooker to heat, it is recommended that you heat with about 600 watts of heat.
6. See the coffee out after the turn into a small fire (do not let it quickly out). If you use the induction cooker to heat, it is recommended that you heat the heat to about 200-400 watts of heat.
7. Coffee then slowly cook.
Before buying the new Mocha pot, at least first boiled with water more than three times to ensure that the pot clean!
1. Do not cook other powder and liquid except water and coffee powder.
2. Use unboiled water, preferably pure water.
3. Under the pot did not install water, do not empty cook.
4. Excessive water will cause coffee to overflow.
5. When filling coffee powder, do not fill, slightly flatten the surface can be, because excessive filling, may cause coffee to come out.
6. To avoid burning the surface and the handle, the fire area does not exceed the pot bottom area.
7. Open the lid to start cooking in the fire, there are coffee outflow, switch to a small fire slowly release the coffee.
8. When the water boils, be sure to immediately remove the Mocha pot.
9. Before using the coffee cup, it is best to use hot water to keep the coffee temperature.
10. Mocha pot is not cold, do not be removable and cleaning.
11. Use fine ground coffee powder.
12. Try to rinse with water or wash with a mild detergent.
13. When not in use, the grinding cups need to be kept dry.
Suitable for electrical appliances:
Dear my friend,